Kyoritsu FOCUS 2000
- Fastest in the industry – 2.5 times faster testing speed than conventional reed relay based tester
- Patented Ultra Advanced Solid-State Switching Technology and direct computer control to measurement boards without using a co-processor
- Assured detection of solder bridging in the production PCB, missing components, the incorrect value of inserted components, the wrong type of component inserted, misaligned component
- Industry 4.0 ready, highly user-friendly software
- Lightweight, compact, easy mobility
- Large scale applicability in Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Communication Systems, Medical Equipment, Aeroscape, and Defence, etc.
- Low ownership, Maintenance-free
- Greater Test Coverage and Direct OEM support
We’d love to help you boost your production efficiency. Contact us.
The AT-01 accurately detects shorts, open, wrong components, missing components and reversed mounted components for resistor, capacitor, diode, transistor, inductor, LED and FET.
- Windows platform
- Auto-Test mode
- Expandable Test Nodes
- Special design of Press Down Unit
- Auto Guarding
- Password Protection
- Built in self Diagnostic Program
|Display||17inch color LCD display|
|Power supply||AC100V～240V ±10%(50/60)|
|External interface||RS232C Ethernet USB(2.0)|
|Panel size(Typical)||420mm×330mm Standard|
|Printer||Thermal（paper width：57mm single color）|
|Air pressure||0.4～0.6Mpa（Dry clean air）|
|Environment condition||Temperature：10℃～30℃, Humidity：0%～80%|
The Keysight Medalist i1000 is now even improving from its previous state of an analog-only ICT, the new digital release of the system features per pin programmable digital cards and a whole new set of intuitive software graphical user interfaces (GUIs) that makes programming and development effortless.
With its new digital capabilities, the Medalist i1000 now can perform digital PCF/VCL library based testing, Boundary Scan and I2C/SPI serial programming on a simple, low-cost long-wired test fixture.
- Digital Coverage
- Complete Boundary Scan
- Powerful Debug Interface
- Low Cost Fixturing